Come and work for us
1:1 SEND TEACHING ASSISTANTS x 2 REQUIRED
£18,795 per annum pro rata • 30 hours per week
Monday – Friday, term-time only
Working alongside the Class Teacher, duties may include:
● providing 1-1 support for a named child with complex SEN needs
● helping to plan for that child and create a suitable learning environment for that child
● supporting individual pupils and small groups in their learning, both indoors and outdoors
● observing how pupils learn and assessing further learning needs
● supporting the teacher with all aspects of children’s learning, including administrative support
● assisting with setting up the classroom, preparing resources and creating classroom displays.
We are looking for supportive teaching assistants with:
● Previous experience of working with children with SEND and/or an EYFS qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
● a good standard of English and Maths is essential, effective communication skills and a commitment to teamwork;
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact us to make an appointment or request an application on email@example.com
You can also download an application documents at the bottom of this page.
Closing date for applications is: Tuesday 17th March 2020
Interview date will be: Monday 23rd March 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding children and is an equal opportunity provider. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.