Come and work for us
Salary/Rate: Main scale Teachers Pay
Location: Thameside Primary School, Harley Road, Caversham Reading RG4 8DB
This is a full time, permanent position from January 2020.
Description - KS1 Teacher
Thameside Primary is seeking to recruit a KS1 Teacher to join the school in January 2020.
This is a two form entry primary school with an Ofsted ‘Good’ rating with a supportive team of hardworking Teachers and Teaching Assistants. The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to KS1 children. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS1.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Are excellent practitioners with previous KS1 classroom experience
- Are committed to raising attainment and achievement
- Have high expectations of all children
- Are able to create a stimulating and well organised learning environment
We can offer:
- dedicated colleagues who work effectively as a team
- an opportunity to be part of continually improving learning environment
- culturally diverse pupils who are creative and enthusiastic learners
We would encourage you to visit the school so that you can see the school for yourself and its welcoming and inclusive environment. Please contact the school office on 0118 937 5551.
To apply, please download the appropriate documents at the bottom of this page and email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure equal opportunities we only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. Please do not send a CV. Applications considered on receipt.
The closing date is 31st October 2019. The school are eager to begin interviews w/c 4th November 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and is an equal opportunity provider. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.